Antigua, Guatemala

Antigua, Guatemala

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

first blog ever!


Uh-oh... it's happened.  I am now officially a blogger.  But I have a pretty good reason to be!

I've gotten so much support and encouragement about this amazing adventure I'm about to take, that I've decided to keep you all as close to me as possible.  Since I might not be able to call or get in touch with you all on a regular basis, I think keeping up with a blog will be the most practical way to keep everyone informed on all the amazing things I will be experiencing!  I'll do my best to keep it up to date, but I've been warned that there will be so much exciting stuff going on that it will be impossible to keep up with all of it.

Since I leave for Kenya in two days I have been packing and preparing and really soaking up the time I have with my friends and family.  I am definitely scared a little bit, but I am also excited out of my mind!  I will be posting as soon as I possibly can!

I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks again for all the amazing love and support.  It is because of you guys that I am able to make this dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment